Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Jesus Saves Souls...and then redeems them for valuble cash prizes

The above was painted on the side of a white car in Lancaster, PA about 1994. The words were small and partially camoflaged by a couple of black racing stripes. Am I the only one who has seen this car? Or was I going into serious caffine withdrawl that day?

12 years later, I still have some burning unanswered questions about this car:
  • Did you paint it yourself?

  • How many people have noticed it?

  • Did it affect the cost of your insurance?

  • How much is a soul worth, anway?

These are the things I wonder about when I'm unemployed, trying to fall asleep when the dog farts.

4 comments:

A. F. L. said...

I like your humour!!!

rraven said...

I like your comment :-)

Thanks for taking the time to reaad my bolg post.

High Priest Azariah Carrington said...

Cthulu saves, too. In case he gets hungry later.

rraven said...

So true...but I'm not sure I'd like to see that painted on the side of a car...