Friday, August 18, 2006

This Confirms Our Suspiscions


AOL today reprts that a (where else?) California chocalatier found a chocolate figurine in the shape of the Virgin Mary after cleaning a piece of the equipment. Apparantly the Goddess got caught with her finger in the cookie jar, so to speak. I guess it was that time of the month. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who thought chocolate was sacred. The Aztecs and Mayas knew it was ambrosia. Is it any wonder that a top chocolatier called Godiva?

In other news of a Catholic flavour, dogs attended their annual mass in Bolivia. Of course, they only have to attend once a year, so put that guilt away, all you human Catholics. And remember, only on blog posts do human chocolate and dogs mix--although a delightful colour of Labradors is called chocolate.

All I know for sure is that I'm out of chocolate, so God/dess help us all.

No comments: