Friday, March 05, 2010

Preparing for Peter Gabriel Concert in Berlin


The tickets arrived. The instructions for getting into the soundcheck arrived. My Mom's picked out a concert outfit for me. I've booked the hotel. My sneakers gave out, so I had to buy new shoes. We're selecting a dog-walker for Pony. I'm having frequent nightmares about not being allowed into Germany. I'm now on two Xanax pills a day.

I thought I was crazy traveling from Philadelphia to Berlin to see Peter, but apparently there is a fan from Chicago that's flying to London to see him. That means she has to deal with both O'Hare and Heathrow airports. Maybe she'll be lucky and use Gatwick instead. I love Peter, but I'm I'd only go through both Chicago and London if I was guaranteed to sleep with him (sex need not be involved.)

By the way, next week my brother and his family are coming from Vancouver. I'll be meeting my two nieces for the first time.

I'd like to make the rest of this post insightful and coherent, but who am I kidding? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

RenaSherwood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.